Saturday, August 10, 2013

Tilda with Her Rabbit

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here and today I am sharing my card for the theme 'What a Wonderful World'. When I was looking through my images for this theme, Tilda with her Rabbit really popped out at me as she was so sweet and innocent. I imagined her playing in the fields with her little rabbit and angels watching over her... and that's how I came up with my card!

The style of card I have created is a shadowbox card. I have used some super yummy Maja Design Sophiero papers; can't stop using these! Just so pretty :) Lots of yummy embellies aswell :)



I have coloured up the Tildas using my Copic Markers. If you would like a colour list please feel free to pop over to my blog :) As always, the list of products used is below so you can pop into the store and take a peek. Thanks so much for stopping by!!






3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a stunning creation! I love it so much!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... this is just gorgeous!!! I love details, images.... everything!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete