Saturday, October 26, 2013

Charming Anniversary Card

Hello everyone, Elin with you today. Well actually I'm not. Because as you're reading this, I'm enjoying life at one the best events ever. It's called "Totentreffet" and is a gathering for loads of crazy ladies who loves to craft and create :) This whole weekend we are chatting, laughing, making cards and other lovely creations! Hurray for some time off from daily life :D

This week we are showing some of Sandra's gorgeous charms, and I have used my all time favorite on my anniversary card today:
 I've made a card with the Sofiero collection from Maja Design. The gorgeous laces are to die fore, love the broad one. It's named "Amèlie" and is a new contribution to the LLC store.
The flowers are from WOC and K&G, and the butterfly is a resin embellishment from Melissa Frances.
The charm I chose for today is this gorgeous angel <3 I can't get enough of these and I have actually lost track on how many times I have had these delivered in my mail box! 
As the text strip says: Have a great day!

Hugs & Kisses


3 comments: