Saturday, October 5, 2013

Pink Calendars

"The next time you think about something beautiful, 
don't forget to think about yourself."

Hello everyone, Elin with you today. The sentiment above is the text-stamp I have chosen for one of my projects today. I found it really suitable both for the pink theme this week and for the people we are supporting this month:

This week I have been playing with my leftovers from Maja Design's Sofiero collection. It resulted in two cute and very pink calendars. Here comes the first one:
The gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchild Crafts, both the small and large roses. The pearls are from Melissa Frances and the lace is the sweet lace "Fleurs Des jardins". 
  The cheesecloth is back, as you can see ;)
And the always attending Gesso is with me in both my calendars today.
Here comes number two:
 Same materials as on the first, only here I have used a few wooden butterflies with a touch of fran-tage on. The lace on top of both calendars is named lace "Jolie". 
Now you have to prepare for a picture heavy moment, cause here come the details:

I hope you have enjoyed this pink moment, and I hope I have inspired you to create something with pink this weekend! If so, please share it with us! Our pink challenge has just gone live, so there is plenty of room for your project too ;)

Hugs & Kisses,
Elin.

2 comments: