Monday, October 21, 2013

Simply Adorable

Morning Everyone,

Here we are again...... Monday.  This week  the theme that the DT will be following is "Charms" and Sandy carries the most fabulous range of charms imaginable so when your done hop on over to the store and check them out. Note: advisable to do so after you have made a coffee and sat down, there are soooooo many.

Where was I, oh yeah, "Charms" so at first glance I bet your saying, where's the charm?  Don't worry, all will be revealed.


I have used the MayaDesign Sofiero Collection called  "A Romantic Picnic in the Park". I chose this one because the print was small and therefore perfect to make my little pram.  I so loved putting this together.

Here's a view from the top so you can see the floral display on the top of the box,  and perfectly displays the gorgeous array of flowers that LLC now stocks.  I have also added some berries, new colours have just arrived in stock and they glisten beautifully in the light.  The two tone flowers I think are my favourites and the little buds and of course I wouldn't be without the flower spray.  I have also used the small Gardenia's in white.


Here's a close up of the little pram which is really sturdy.  I have used organza rose trim and the pearl trim to decorate and added a Melissa Frances Resin Butterfly to the centre of the carriage along with a little 10mm rose.

The wheels each have a beaded heart.


This picture also shows the Prima Chantlelle Medallion white flower in the centre and again I added a 10mm two tone rose which separated the stamen nicely.


And here you can clearly see the "BABY" charm hanging from the roof of the pram.  The magnolia baby image was coloured with distress markers and I have added glamour dust to her wings.  She is laid upon some cheese cloth, and is sleeping soundly.


I made a matching tag and added Sandy's vintage seam binding and another two tone rose in 20mm, well everything has to match doesn't it? 


And here's the pram in the box.  I have to say the photo's don't do this project justice and I found it hard to part with, lol.


A side view so you can see the little "BABY" Charm hanging.



And again out of the box.



Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

19 comments:

  1. Wow! What a stunning pram....just amazing work. The recipient must have been thrilled x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and beautiful work. It is so lovely and - wow!!! - what a wonderful decoration. I love it.
    Hugs Elfi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome Sweetie ! Your attention to details is second to none ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation, Very sweet.Love it
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooowwwww..so so beautiful project...The idea is fantastic!
    Love it!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what an amazing project so talented its just perfect Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooowwww... this is absolutely stunning creation!!!! Love details and colours!!!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowwww this is absolutely stunning, love love love it ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunning creation, can I ask, do you have any tips on how to stop the flower sprays from shedding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, the first thing I do when they arrive is spray them with hairspray. That seems to do the trick. Hope that helps.
      Tracy x

      Delete
  10. OMG!!! AWESOME creation Tracy!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi tracey long time no se I bet you feel so proud wot a amazing peice of art the pram looks absolutely amazing so so pretty very vintage wich I love you amaze me we're you get your inspiration from always something diffrent and always outstanding well done bbe xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you Denny, how are you? I loved making this little pram and it was hard to give it to the chap who ordered it. I get so attached to all these gorgeous embellishments, certainly makes it easier to create gorgeous cards/projects.
      Hugs Tracy x

      Delete
  12. wow this is amazing Tracy, do you have templates to work from and if so where can I purchase them?
    totally gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shazza, no sorry no template, just lil ole me and my dies. I have added it to my list to do, but just not sure when that will be :)
      x

      Delete