Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sweater Socks Fairy

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here today and I am sharing my cards for the Roses are Red, Violets are Blue theme this week :) My favourite crafting colour would have to be purple... so I picked the "violet" out of the saying to use for my card!! :)

This card has a really sweet story behind it :) A lovely blogging lady named Jenny recently had a birthday... and her lovely husband contacted me to make her a special suprise birthday card! I wanted to make something really special with the colouring...and let's face it... who doesn't love fairies?! So this is what I ended up with.

I always have people ask about these gorgeous letters that I use alot on my cards. They are actually cut out of a Pion Designs paper page called Pink Butterfly and Letters. If you are making cards, make sure you get the 6x6 page as the 12x12 letters are huuuuge ;)

I coloured up this cute image, called Sweater Socks Fairy by Saturated Canary, using the No Lines technique which gives it a really soft appearance. If you would like to see the copic colours that I used please pop over to my blog :) Please find below the links to the products used aswell. I hope you like my card for today! Thanks so much for stopping by xx


3 comments:

  1. It is an Amazing Card! The Colours are Gorgeous, Colouring out of this World and Layers and Embellies Stunning and I would Know because I now own this piece of Amazing Art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyce this is so stunning, your colouring continues to amaze me x

    ReplyDelete