Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tea Time

Hi everyone, Tinchy here with a card using the gorgeous new Maja Design Vintage Autumn Basics papers..
Every time I see a new collection I think that they can't get any better but they do.. 
That's incredible.. :)


This time I've used only one sheet of paper.. It's so gorgeous on both sides that I decided to go with this one only..
There are so many gorgeous new and restocked products in Sandy's store.. 
You should really check them out.. 



I had to use some shabby seam binding again.. 
And all those gorgeous flowers are always such a great temptation..
I love the pin, you??


There's some lace and the gingham ribbon..
And the pearls and Crackle Paint are just some of the things I use on almost every project..
The paper edges are distressed with a Tim Holtz tool and then inked with some Distress Ink..


Have you seen the new beaded berries?? 
And the charm is just what I've been looking for.. It even says tea time.. How awesome is that? LOL!

Well.. I hope you enjoyed..
You can find the list of all the products I used below..
And if you want some more information you can always visit my blog..

Hugs, Tinchy




6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Tina, sorry I haven't been by here for a while, (so busy) but just had a quick look down the page and they are all gorgeous makes, love them all. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love charm too.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, love it, hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great Card! Love the colours and the Image - really sweet!
    Lots of love
    Bine

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats so adorable !!! i love ur style so vintage and shabby chic !!!
    Hugs
    PJ

    ReplyDelete