Sunday, March 16, 2014

A precious little gift

Hi everyone, Tinchy here with my Sunday post..
Here's the last Precious creation of this week..
A gift bag that will contain a precious little gift for a special someone..


I've been wanting to use this resin frame for so long and I thought it would look really cute with a mini Magnolia stamp in it..
I've painted it with white acrylic paint and then covered it with gesso.. Just because I like them really white.. 
The papers are from Maja Design's Vintage Frost basics Collection..


 The corner is another resin piece from Prima..
There's also a heart doily under all those layers..
The image is coloured with Distress Inks.. The shadow around her was also made with those and then I added some Chunky White Frantage and Liquid Pearls on top..

 There are tons of other things here..
The lace ''Zoé'', the Shabby Rose Organza Trim, and let's not forget the pink Rhinestones lace..
The charm is just gorgeous and so are all the flowers..
You should take a look at the NEW/Restocked section of the store..
Sandy's got some fabulous new Kort & Godt flowers.. I fell in love with those Curly Roses a long time ago and I'm really glad that she has them now.. I've used the last two for this bag..
And the gorgeous Chrysantemums are there too.. Yay!


Well, I hope you enjoyed..
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Tinchy


No comments:

Post a Comment