Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas Leftovers


Morning Everyone, Tracy here.  I'm back to work today, it's been lovely having some time off but it's always good to get back to normal and back to crafting, lol.

Sandy has set the theme this week for us LLC Girls as "Christmas Leftovers", so I'm already ahead this year with another Christmas card, my favourite cards to make, which I'm sure you all know by now.

I have used MajaDesign 6x56 paper pad A Gift For You, one of my favourite paper pads.

The beautiful image is from one of new collection sheets by Sagen, absolutely gorgeous and a must for your collection.


The beautiful grey and white laces are new and Sandy will be listing these onto the Store real soon and I'm naughty as I couldn't resist using them for this wintery card, but the colours were perfect for this card so I had to..... right.... just don't tell Sandy.

The little winter scene is actually from one of the tags in the MajaDesign 6x6 paper pad and I have framed it with a Prima Resin Frame.

The snowflakes were cut from the Noor!Design Ice Crystal Edge die.


I have used bark stars and white bells tied with natural hemp cord.


I have also cut the Reindeers from matching paper.  The white diecut to the right was cut using the 8 point die.


Look at that beautiful lace.

The gorgeous Santa in his workshop charm was added to a tag and again tied with natural hemp cord and inserted into a Melissa Frances Envelope pocket.



Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous a brilliant design love the colour Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete