Monday, August 24, 2015

Christmas in Norway

Good morning,

I'm still on my holiday and am currently in San Francisco... I think....., lol.  The theme this week is "Green", I don't think we have had green before and I have again chosen to use Pion Design's Christmas in Norway collection and the Colour Palette Green III, I think I've used 3 sheets of this palette colour already, lol.

I have also used the Dutch Doobadoo pumpkin box to make a little gift box to go with the card, it's so cute and dead easy to make.


The image is also from the new release Grandma's Attic - Christmas Joy.  I used the centre of the die that I used to cut the frame to draw the oval shape around the image.


I was trying to leave the christmas trees in the paper showing and I sort of managed it.



I cut the trumpet with holly from the tags sheet.


Lots of pomegranates,cones,  flower spray and hortesanias.








 I added the new vintage flourish holly diecut and a little holly charm .  The tag was cut from the matching memory notes and the Green III colour palette.





Hugs Tracy x


3 comments: