Friday, March 18, 2016

Easter Love

Hello everyone, it's Karen with you today! For my Green week creation, I used my favorite green papers from Pion's Easter Greetings. (I cannot stop using this collection.) ♥︎
For my little scene, I made a pretty Easter egg hanging from a vine of colorful blossoms. The whimsical leafy design for my background is the reverse of the Daffodil sheet. The base is the beautiful Lily of the Valley, which I covered up more than intended but still makes for a sweet border.
For the Easter egg, I layered darling green and pink polka dot papers and topped it with tiny arrangements. A bow of Shabby Seam Binding ruffles from the top, pairing with Sunflower Pearls for my hanger. The greeting is from the Borders sheet. The gorgeous Lace Heart Appliqué provides Easter love, which is adorned with another shabby bow and a sweet two-tone rose.
Yet again a Prima Mulberry Butterfly has landed atop one of my projects. ♥︎ They are so lovely and each pack contains a wonderful variety. For extra floral delight I set it atop a doily blossoming with two-tone Ivory/Pale Pink roses. The soft pink accents don't shop up well in my pictures, but they are my new favorite rose.

Thank you for fluttering on by and I wish you a beautiful weekend. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen ♥︎

3 comments:

  1. Wow Karen, fantastic design with all the beautiful flowers, pearls and other decoration. I love the soft colors and papers.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning, Karen!! The papers are so beautiful!! I love the gorgeous flowers and the Easter egg!! All of the details are perfect!! What a spectacular card this is!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So special this is fabulous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete